We should like to thank:
Those introverted leaders who gave so generously of their time and
Those extroverts who recruited their colleagues – and spouses – to the
South Central Strategic Health Authority for funding the research team and
the web development.
The Welsh Government for allowing Cassy to give time to the project.
The study team, in alphabetical order, were:
- Dr Melanie Ashleigh, researcher, Senior Lecturer in Organisational
Behaviour & Informa0on Systems, University of Southampton
- Dr Chris Barrett, academic adviser, Independent NHS Health Workforce
- Dr Judy Curson, joint project lead and interviewer, leadership portfolio,
South Central Strategic Health Authority
- Heather Parnell, project manager and research co-ordinator
- Cassy Taylor, joint project lead and toolkit design, Head of General
Qualifications (Monitoring and Regulation), Welsh Government.